Satisfied Judgments

hendu

I have been searching on this site for two hours now.....sorry, my patience has run out and my eyes are burning from all of the reading... :shock: From what I have read, it is not clear to me if a "satisfied judgment" can be vacated. I have removed them from EFX, and TU but EXP won't budge! Isn't that odd??? Should I try to vacate it (if it's possible) or do a MOV with them?

I filed the motion to have one vacated a couple of weeks ago, it seemed like the only thing left to do, satisfied or released simply means paid, but it does not allow for removal of the record, from what I understand. Someone else pointed out to file an EX-PARTE if both parties are in agreement and the judge may just sign the order to vacate the judgment. Maybe contact the OC to see if they would agree to allow you to have it set aside or just file it and inform the judge that it serves no purpose as it has been fully satisfied and serves no other purpose except to lower your good credit standing. Also I looked for defects on the judgment I am going to have vacated come my court date, it had many, like for starters I was never served, they didn't even have my correct current address, I also pulled the file and found that the proper forms they should have filed were not there, and I wonder how they even made it through the process.

G/L