100 word Statement

I submitted the following 100 word statement to add to my EX CR:

"Please note that there is innacurate information on my EX credit file. EX has refused to investigate these items and refuses to disclose to me the description of how they "verified" these items are mine. They are denying my rights under the FCRA. Please keep this in mind when paying them for access to this and other credit reports."

Surprise !!! They did not add the statement to my report.

They edited to: "There is innacurate info on my credit file."

They stated the reason they could not add my statement was that it was "abusive and obscene".

God bless them! :evil:

They edited to: "There is innacurate info on my credit file."

You mean you didn't let them help you write it for you in the first place?? How silly of you, LOL.

I nearly choked when I saw that offer in one of my dispute result pages. They can't record my info correctly to begin with... why would I assume they can string a sentence together??

They must have had help with editing from their "legal department" - you know, the monkeys that wear glasses.

Val

If you have inaccurate information on your CR and have disputed it and it's still there, why haven't you sued the CRA and furnisher of the information?

For many people the answer is time...a lot of people don't have the time to deal with it working a 10-12 hour day and taking care of kids and home. The attorneys that handle this stuff are all overloaded with cases already. Some attorneys that handle this only take slam-dunk quick cases because they don't have time for long drawn out court battles.

In short the deck is stacked against the consumer and the CRAs know that most people cn't gather the resources to fight them.