Credit Repair Success!!!!

violetstar

First of all I want to thank everyone on this board for the great advice I have received.

I started my journey about one year ago, but have dedicated a lot of time recently. When I started both my DH and I had scores in the 500s.

As of today I have no negatives on TU or Experian. Only one account on Equifax and I have sent them documentation from original creditor so that should be taken off soon.

My Faco scores are:

Me:

TU: 702

Exp: 749

EQ: 733

DH:

TU: 723

Exp: 751

EQ: 623

After five letters to Transunions, goint to their office e-mails to all addresses I found on this site. They updated two accounts to perfect payment. Deleted three charge off accounts and best of all a bankruptcy.

The best advice ever is to do this yourself. I did work with the original creditors it was the key to success. Sent in all the evidence and the bankruptcy came off because no accounts reflect it.

The fact that I am currently processing a mortgage helped me to pressure the Credit Bureaus, TU was the worst to deal with it took alot of persistence, but I am soooo happy!!!!

Experian I had very good luck with I actually called them I had the letter from the original creditor (SEARS-CITI) stating that they requested to delete all defamatory information from my credit reports.

The Experian rep asked me for the phone number, called them and then called me back within half an hour and told me the information was updated except it had a thirty day late that remained. I checked and he updated account. After two days I guess Citi sent in an update and the late was off, the account tradeline is paid as agreed, current, open.

Good luck to all, this has been great.

Experian and Equifax were both great on the phone, very kind. I really have to say that the rep who took my call from Experian absolutely went the extra mile to help me out. I was shocked when he told me he was going to call them and call me back. He actually called me back in 15 minutes.

Transunions reps were a torture. I actually got screamed at and hung up on at least three times and I was being kind, but persistent since I was sure that they were violating my rights.

Nice :goodluck:

I'm also glad to hear someone state the truth about TransUnion. And Experians not so bad as certain people play them up to be. I.M.O.

Depends on who you get, I can tell you this.. there are plenty of people here who have dealt with Ms. Blair. I think you might change your mind if you ever have the misfortune of dealing with that bitch.

Experian and Equifax were both great on the phone, very kind. I really have to say that the rep who took my call from Experian absolutely went the extra mile to help me out. I was shocked when he told me he was going to call them and call me back. He actually called me back in 15 minutes.

Transunions reps were a torture. I actually got screamed at and hung up on at least three times and I was being kind, but persistent since I was sure that they were violating my rights.

That is exactly what i've been trying to convey to people, I think the folks who frequent here who work for TransUnion are going to lose the battle eventually, they may have a few folks snowed for now, but I see that in ebb. :wink:

Depends on who you get, I can tell you this.. there are plenty of people here who have dealt with Ms. Blair. I think you might change your mind if you ever have the misfortune of dealing with that bitch.

I've said this many times before about some of the dead - beats who work for Experian, there's always one or more..... in every company. and about 2% of the population is absolutely always unreasonable and impossible to please no matter what the circumstance or situation.

Also Ms. Blair? funny, --- never got a last name out of anyone working for them, just first name's and team names. Is her first name Linda?> inside jokes....

I refer to TransUnion and Experian as far as over all company performance and integrity; not based on 1 or several phone answering idiots, or pleasant people for that matter.

Very knowledgeable I called at about 10:00 am and spoke with Jose.

I think you all have good points. I did deal with bad reps at Experian and Equifax at a point in time, but even the attitude really does not mean they will actually do what they say. I have spoken with plesant reps who tell me that they will investigate and a couple of days later have received letters stating they wont investigate because it was previously investigated.

I had an account in Experian that was being reported as included in bankruptcy with a past due amount, charge off, everything that you can imagine. I was trying to explain to her that it was not a bankruptcy and it did not have a past due amount. I told her the account was in good standing. I asked her how was it possible to have a bankruptcy account that was also reported as past due and she rudely insisted that I be responsible and pay, it eventually was corrected but only after I provided a letter from the original creditor.