Almost Done - need help with paid collection on Credit Card

ec61975

Well when I started out on my escapade I had 12+ derogatory accounts/collection and my beacon score was a whopping 487

Today I Have 2 derogatory accounts left and my beacon score is in the 630's

1 of them I am just waiting for Collection Company of America to Delete, they have already sent me a letter stating that it was being deleted from my credit reports, and I had that response within 7 days of sending the certified letter to them listing the FCRA violations.

The last one I need help with seems to be on eof the favorite cards here on the forum. The Chevron Credit Builder credit card.

Some of the info is listed innacuratly and I have disputed it before, as being inaccurate. The CRA tell me that I need to contact the OC, the OC tells me that have no control over how it is reported.

Here is the info on the account from PG

Equifax

Account Number: 10XXXXXXX

Acct Type: Open Account

Acct Status: Open

Monthly Payment: $0

Date Open: May, 2002

Balance: $0

Terms: N/A

High Balance: $199

Limit: N/A

Past Due: $0

Remarks: PAID COLLECTION

COLLECTION ACCOUNT

Payment Status: At least 120 days or more than four payments past due

Experian

Account Number: 10XXXXXXXX

Acct Type: Credit Card - Revolving Terms

Acct Status: Closed

Terms: Revolving

High Balance:$199

Limit: $200

Remarks: N/A Paid collection

Payment Status: Paid, was a collection account, insurance claim or government claim or was terminated for default

TransUnion

Account Number: 10XXXX

Acct Type: Revolving account

Acct Status: Closed

Terms: N/A

High Balance: $199

Limit: $200

Remarks: Paid collection

Payment Status: Payment after charge off / collection

So I guess what I need help iin a lump sum is.

Can a collection account be listed as OPEN / Revolving / Credit Card or should it have been listed as Collection Account

Can a collection have a credit Limit - It says I have a $200.00 Limit on Experian and Transunion.

Can the terms be revolving if it is a collection account.

Just curious if any of these are violations of the FCRA, FDCPA, FACTA so I can send a ceritified letter to them. I have already diputed that the information is innacurate. but came back as Verified. by all 3 CRA.

Thanks for your help.

I just noticed through reading other information that Chevron is also showing a late payment last month on a paid collection, that was paid in April.

I am sending a letter asking for Deletion and the $12,000.00 in FRCA, FDCPA, FACTA violations. has anyone had any problems with Chevron. I know that they are a favorite around here because they do help with re-establishing credit through thier credit builder program, but I have disputed the information as inaccurate 3 times only to have it verified, and re-aged. If it had only been corrected it would be having a lower impact on my credit scores.

I called Chevron regarding an old account only showing on my TU. I used the number supplied by TU. I had to leave a message and they called me back.

Mine was also listed as open, even though it was a paid collection from the late 1990s. I told the guy, "if this account is open as you are reporting, and I have a $400 credit limit as you are reporting, then I want a new card. Please send it to me asap." It was off in 2 days.

I know this isn't an answer to your question, but maybe it will help you.

Good luck. :)