First time 8 Deleted!!!!

blessed06

Hey Guys and Girls I really appreciate the information off this web site my first time around I got 8 deleted off my Transunion. Can I send this information to the other Credit B's?

Also some came back verified, but I never recieved any debt validation from the collection agents. What should I do? Can they verify a debt with the credit b's before verifing the debt with me? Isn't this a violation?

THANKS! I Just followed the steps from the book and on this site. First I sent Dv letters to all my collection accounts. After I recieved my green cards I disputed them online. Some came back as verified but they didn't validate the debt. So I'm going to send the second DV letter out of the book and demand deletion. But other than that it was a true blessing!!!!!!

Hey Guys and Girls I really appreciate the information off this web site my first time around I got 8 deleted off my Transunion. Can I send this information to the other Credit B's?

Also some came back verified, but I never recieved any debt validation from the collection agents. What should I do? Can they verify a debt with the credit b's before verifing the debt with me? Isn't this a violation?

It is a violation. They at least have to list the account "in dispute" on your reports if they don't verify with you. As far as sending the info to other credit bureaus....I would be careful in doing that because it may cause things to come back on. I'm not telling you not to do it but I had a similar situation concerning an unpaid charge-off. I disputed it with all 3 CRAs and it got updated to "paid" on one report. It got verified on the other two. On the report that got updated, I re-disputed the same entry to get full deletion, and it got re-listed a an unpaid charge-off again. It doesn't hurt to try. And by the way.....CONGRATS on your 8 deletions! :lol: