AMEX BLUE CASH...

Ok... To impatient! Always wanted a AMEX card. i won't even use it but hey! :lol:

Got approved for the BLUE and might actually switch to the BLUE CASH card. 0% for 6mos. Partial payment(NOT ALL BALANCE AT END OF MONTH)

the rate sucks after the 6mos though 16.49. So I shouldv'e gone with the pay full balance option. Anyhoot it's an AMEX! :shock:

I still can't believe it! I now have to get rid of a few cards like Providian EBAY, Chevron (Can't believe I still have this thing open! I bought light bulbs once! lol!) and Lowes....

I should have a well rounded credit portfolio than!

They were great while I had them. Unfortunately, then I went BK7 and AMEX Blue got stuck with a $6200 bill. A few days after my discharge in October, I had to apply for a corporate AMEX and they quickly denied me (who would blame them). But my company sent them a guarantee form and they gave me a $5K limit (and get this, specifically a $1k limit at retail and grocery stores???). I strictly us ethe thing for corporate travel anyway. Also, they DO NOT report to CRAs with the corporate card.

Anyway, I think AMEX in general is great to deal with and very generous with their limits. Maybe that contributed to my demise in my immature pre-BK days!!

Sweet deal PJ wife.. I actually applied back in January and got denied with a 630 on my EX, but I have a paid chage-off 6 years old, and an unpaid Collection showing a $0 balance ( have no Idea why the CA reported as a $0, they reported it correctly at $67 on the other two, and they also followed the law and reported disputed), but I have since gotten both those negs off my CR, and I called and talked with their approval department, I informed them the two negatives were deleted, and it was forwarded to the Supervisor for review and told me to call back monday....Crossing my fingers.. :?

Sweet deal PJ wife.. I actually applied back in January and got denied with a 630 on my EX, but I have a paid chage-off 6 years old, and an unpaid Collection showing a $0 balance ( have no Idea why the CA reported as a $0, they reported it correctly at $67 on the other two, and they also followed the law and reported disputed), but I have since gotten both those negs off my CR, and I called and talked with their approval department, I informed them the two negatives were deleted, and it was forwarded to the Supervisor for review and told me to call back monday....Crossing my fingers.. :?