what hapens to TL's not IIB

nimbus

what happens to the TL's that i have zero balances on once my BK is discharged? I have a bunch of store cards that i have had for a while but never use. as of right now they are listed as open and current on my CR. I will get my discharge in about 45 days. my lawyer had me list only those acounts with balances.

thank you!

xheadscratchx

ok, so i have opted out, does this mean that the creditors who have already granted me credit, who i currently have zero balances with, will not be monitoring my credit? or will they take a look if i start using the card again....?

basically i am wondering if it is a smart idea to just use the accounts i alredy have or apply for new ones to improve my credit score.....post Discharge of course....

thank you :D

I had two student loans that became deferred while BK7 was going on last year, but then following dioscharge became due again (with accumulated interest). I never missed a payment on either of these in the 5 years that I had them, so they just became PAID AS AGREED again.

I can't speak to what happens to CC tradelines, since unfortunately I ran them all up...