Equifax is getting on my nerves need help asap Please

hopeful

RMA is reporting on my credit report. I sent them a DV letter. RMA never validated the information and when I called them they said they don't have signed documents with my signature from the OC. Equifax says that they can't just delete this item unless RMA tells them too. How can they break the law and get away with it? I even read to her this law and she still said she can't remove this account that I need to get a letter from RMA stating they don't have that information I asked for. YEAH I'm sure they will be more than happy to write me a letter stating that. NOT! These people are just really making me mad because they are breaking the law and nothing I do seems to work. Do I need to try to get RMA to send a letter stating they don't have the info I asked for? Why didn't equifax call RMA and ask them? They are suppose to investigate it. Which apparently they didn't. If they did they would know that RMA doesn't have the information I requested. Oh and RMA told me that they will have an itemized sheet from the OC in 90 days. What should I do? Sorry I'm just really angry right now.

Write an e-mail to the Equifax addresses on the CRA discussion board. Explain the situation, threaten to sue and go through with it if they dont respond. If laws are broken we must insist on our rights! After a couple of lawsuits they will think about it more before just ignoring us.

Good Luck!