Car lease after bankruptcy

Kendra

Current credit score 553 and may have just had a judgment added on which will probably lower my score even more. 3 years ago my score was probably about the same and I leased a vehicle. Now with the jugment I am worried that when I have to lease again in September that I won't be allowed to, got alot of hassle before.

I really want to file bankruptcy, but how much more will it affect my credit rating and does anyone know of a place in NY that offers reasonable rates for automobile loans after filing bankruptcy?

Thanks for any advice offered.

Sorry no one has gotten back to you...I'm not sure I've got your answers, but...

Bk will probably put the scores at 500 or less.

As for getting a car after BK, just watch the mail...you'll get a dozen or more, so pick the one that makes the most sense. We haven't received any to lease another car, but lots to buy...

Sorry no one has gotten back to you...I'm not sure I've got your answers, but...

Bk will probably put the scores at 500 or less.

As for getting a car after BK, just watch the mail...you'll get a dozen or more, so pick the one that makes the most sense. We haven't received any to lease another car, but lots to buy...