Mortgage

variable66

I have a house that I owe $62000 and is worth around $87k to 90k.

I want to get me a new house that is about $140K-150K

What would be my options? My scores are 611-630

I have to CO from 2000

Car note of $600

Credit card $120 balance

Loan $125.00 /month

My wages are $50K per year

I woulld appreciate any help leads to brokers in Houston Texas

You would have to decide if you want to rent out your existing home, or sell it, and take that action.

Depending on how much the payments are on your current home, you may qualify for having both.

You should have no problem with getting a loan for 100% of the sales price, but be careful to find out the taxes on the home you are planning on purchasing. Houston area has very high property taxes, so it is a consideration when you purchase.

Charles

You would have to decide if you want to rent out your existing home, or sell it, and take that action.

Depending on how much the payments are on your current home, you may qualify for having both.

You should have no problem with getting a loan for 100% of the sales price, but be careful to find out the taxes on the home you are planning on purchasing. Houston area has very high property taxes, so it is a consideration when you purchase.

Charles