B.u.m.p.a.g.e. is alive and well

You can have as many MCK accounts as you want as long as you use a different CC. I got creative. I used my check card, and Orchard Bank. Then I got a free PayPal debit card, transfered $5.00 to it and used to get another account. Then I realized I had a CC with "Shop Safe". You can create as many temporary CC numbers as you want and that is how I got to 5 PG & MCK accounts. 5 pulls a day and I went over the "limit" really quick. I will cut it back though, I don't want a split file.

You can have as many MCK accounts as you want as long as you use a different CC. I got creative. I used my check card, and Orchard Bank. Then I got a free PayPal debit card, transfered $5.00 to it and used to get another account. Then I realized I had a CC with "Shop Safe". You can create as many temporary CC numbers as you want and that is how I got to 5 PG & MCK accounts. 5 pulls a day and I went over the "limit" really quick. I will cut it back though, I don't want a split file.

I have been getting *b* on EQ and TU this month. *b* has NEVER worked for EX. They - obviously - had a better database design.

For EQ and TU, they created an "array" in their code that fills up with softs and then *b* occurs..... (to store the next soft)

I have been getting *b* on EQ and TU this month. *b* has NEVER worked for EX. They - obviously - had a better database design.

For EQ and TU, they created an "array" in their code that fills up with softs and then *b* occurs..... (to store the next soft)