Weird Question!

Rose

I'm going to be disputing some items, as I've told you.

Recently, I bought a car. The dealership told me that they could literally sit there and pull my credit 10 times in front of me and it wouldn't hurt my score, so I shouldn't worry about them getting offers from multiple lenders. Inquiries hurting your score is a myth, he says.

I pulled my credit a month later, and there are alot of inquiries on there. There's one on Experian, three on Equifax, and a whopping four on Transunion.

I want to dispute these on the grounds that I only authorized one. The one I authorized--the dealership--appears on equifax. The bank I took the loan with appears on Transunion.

Should I ask them to remove all but one from each report? Or should I tell Experian, that those disputes should not be appearing at all because the one I authorized appears on another bueraus report?

(also, I am a little confused as to wether bumpage actually works...)

I'm going to be disputing some items, as I've told you.

Recently, I bought a car. The dealership told me that they could literally sit there and pull my credit 10 times in front of me and it wouldn't hurt my score, so I shouldn't worry about them getting offers from multiple lenders. Inquiries hurting your score is a myth, he says.

I pulled my credit a month later, and there are alot of inquiries on there. There's one on Experian, three on Equifax, and a whopping four on Transunion.

I want to dispute these on the grounds that I only authorized one. The one I authorized--the dealership--appears on equifax. The bank I took the loan with appears on Transunion.

Should I ask them to remove all but one from each report? Or should I tell Experian, that those disputes should not be appearing at all because the one I authorized appears on another bueraus report?

(also, I am a little confused as to wether bumpage actually works...)