Judgements and credit reporting

Suppose you get a judgement from company A.

This stays on your report for 7 years and falls off. I know in most states, a judgement can be renewed easily for 10 or 15 or 20 year periods or whatever it is.

This judgement can't be reported again to the CB's, can it? I had some CCCS dude telling me that just as it could be indefinately renewed, it could essentially be indefinately reported. Since it isn't a new judgement I don't see how it could be reported. Of course, this dude was suggesting that paying a collection increases your score...

Suppose you get a judgement from company A.

This stays on your report for 7 years and falls off. I know in most states, a judgement can be renewed easily for 10 or 15 or 20 year periods or whatever it is.

This judgement can't be reported again to the CB's, can it? I had some CCCS dude telling me that just as it could be indefinately renewed, it could essentially be indefinately reported. Since it isn't a new judgement I don't see how it could be reported. Of course, this dude was suggesting that paying a collection increases your score...