CAPITAL ONE - REPORTING AU'S AND CREDIT LIMIT

aints68

Can anyone tell me if Capital One reports credit for AU's. This is one of the accounts that my friend will let me be added onto, but it won't do me any good if they don't report it. Also, I'm a little afraid of using this one because they don't report credit limits. What affect does this actually have on the points scoring? Any help appreciated. THANKS!!

Can anyone tell me if Capital One reports credit for AU's. This is one of the accounts that my friend will let me be added onto, but it won't do me any good if they don't report it. Also, I'm a little afraid of using this one because they don't report credit limits. What affect does this actually have on the points scoring? Any help appreciated. THANKS!!

They do report it , and just about everything else . They would probably put my age , weight , serial # and fingerprints on there if they could ! every month every payment missed glaring right out at ya !

Just make sure he never misses a payment because CAP ONE doesn't like to back down. Its one of the two bad reports on dh's CR and pay for delete just hasn't worked. They just dont want to let go , they're like pitbulls !

They do report it , and just about everything else . They would probably put my age , weight , serial # and fingerprints on there if they could ! every month every payment missed glaring right out at ya !

Just make sure he never misses a payment because CAP ONE doesn't like to back down. Its one of the two bad reports on dh's CR and pay for delete just hasn't worked. They just dont want to let go , they're like pitbulls !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25109-2004Dec24.html

Found this link elsewhere on board - Capitol one's impact on scores because of the way they report?

I have two Cap one CC, both of I which I am closing this month.

I am deluged with mail from them. They did get me threw some rough times but I am glad they will be gone..can't say I will miss them

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25109-2004Dec24.html

Found this link elsewhere on board - Capitol one's impact on scores because of the way they report?

I have two Cap one CC, both of I which I am closing this month.

I am deluged with mail from them. They did get me threw some rough times but I am glad they will be gone..can't say I will miss them

Does anyone know is they notate that you are an AU on the account . I've seen on some of the other posts that some of the companies will put you on, but don't make the notation ion the CR (which I'm guessing will look better for me)

Actually crap one does not report credit limits as a matter of policy according to them. I have 4 cards with them and sent letters demanding they report the credit limit which I was assigned, I received a letter back from them stating they report high credit only and not credit limits. an attorney friend is suing them for credit sloping, intentionaly depressing the scores. :twisted: