Can the CRA verify this fast? 3 days?

workingitout

I have a long and complicated credit history and submitted 11 disputes with all 3 CRA's this past Sunday. I got a letter yesterday, Friday, from Transunion saying they put a "fraud alert" on my report (which I don't understand because I didn't say I was a identity theft victim- is it because I said an account wasn't mine?). I also got a copy of my credit report showing two deletions. Which is great :D but I am wondering how in the world can they verify 11 disputes in three days? For me to get the letter in the mail on Friday, they had to mail it on Weds.(they are halfway across the country). Is that normal for them?

What should my next step be- according to the flow chart I should send DV letters to the CA's, right?

I have a long and complicated credit history and submitted 11 disputes with all 3 CRA's this past Sunday. I got a letter yesterday, Friday, from Transunion saying they put a "fraud alert" on my report (which I don't understand because I didn't say I was a identity theft victim- is it because I said an account wasn't mine?). I also got a copy of my credit report showing two deletions. Which is great :D but I am wondering how in the world can they verify 11 disputes in three days? For me to get the letter in the mail on Friday, they had to mail it on Weds.(they are halfway across the country). Is that normal for them?

What should my next step be- according to the flow chart I should send DV letters to the CA's, right?

I think based on the terminology of accounts not mine, they are using the fraud identity thing to wrangle out of verifying..try disputing again using different terminology...dispute balance, DOLA, don't recall account number etc..I think there are a bunch of posts here regarding that...I mailed my first disputes..did the second lot on line ..and sent out DV for onces that remarked as remains...

I think based on the terminology of accounts not mine, they are using the fraud identity thing to wrangle out of verifying..try disputing again using different terminology...dispute balance, DOLA, don't recall account number etc..I think there are a bunch of posts here regarding that...I mailed my first disputes..did the second lot on line ..and sent out DV for onces that remarked as remains...

I think based on the terminology of accounts not mine, they are using the fraud identity thing to wrangle out of verifying...

OK...it really makes me mad when companies don't do their jobs... or (worse) just do the bare minimum... or enough to skirt by!

I think based on the terminology of accounts not mine, they are using the fraud identity thing to wrangle out of verifying...

OK...it really makes me mad when companies don't do their jobs... or (worse) just do the bare minimum... or enough to skirt by!