Sign in to follow this  
Chancy949

Vent... Cavalry

Cavalry posted on my CR in Jan that I had a sprint bill for 104.00. Also that the date was Dec. 04 WTF???

Anyway... I DV'd them with in the 30 period. They signed for the card and they send me a collection letter today. AND they haven't noted my account as "in dispute".

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I know I have methods to use, but I haven't decided which one yet. :roll:

Cavalry posted on my CR in Jan that I had a sprint bill for 104.00. Also that the date was Dec. 04 WTF???

Anyway... I DV'd them with in the 30 period. They signed for the card and they send me a collection letter today. AND they haven't noted my account as "in dispute".

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I know I have methods to use, but I haven't decided which one yet. :roll:

Just start noting the violations! Stick it to 'em! :-)=

i think i would like to try a really agressive aproach this time. anyone know a good ITS letter?

Where's Chasey when you need her? :)

i think i would like to try a really agressive aproach this time. anyone know a good ITS letter?

Where's Chasey when you need her? :)

Yeah i thought of just drafting what i would file in federal court, along with the violations and say "you have x number of days to fix this, and pay me for the violations". I'm not in it for the money, the violation fee, but that's the only way to get their attention. I really do dispute the dates and amount and everthing! I didn't have a Sprint phone in 2004. They are saying I did.

Yeah i thought of just drafting what i would file in federal court, along with the violations and say "you have x number of days to fix this, and pay me for the violations". I'm not in it for the money, the violation fee, but that's the only way to get their attention. I really do dispute the dates and amount and everthing! I didn't have a Sprint phone in 2004. They are saying I did.

Sheesh!!! Go Get 'Em!!!!!smilie_mistgabel01.gifsmilie_earlybronco.gif

Sheesh!!! Go Get 'Em!!!!!smilie_mistgabel01.gifsmilie_earlybronco.gif

I would go one more round, if it were me. That way, you can get the old "willfull violations" thing......

I would go one more round, if it were me. That way, you can get the old "willfull violations" thing......

Going thru the same thing with them. I have been thru 2 DVs and now waiting for my Procedural request to come back from the CRAs (yeah, I know, not likely to get it). HAve my complaint drawn up and ready to go.

Money is the only thing these jerks understand.

Going thru the same thing with them. I have been thru 2 DVs and now waiting for my Procedural request to come back from the CRAs (yeah, I know, not likely to get it). HAve my complaint drawn up and ready to go.

Money is the only thing these jerks understand.

Kent,

Maybe we could share info and hit them at the same time. What is your situation?