PLEASE clarify re PAID COLLECTIONS

ktg

I have read all "WAYS TO REMOVE PAID COLLECTIONS", but I guess I am too dumb as I still have a question..

I understand the idea of DVing CA after paying them.

But if CA never showed up on any CR and now I have on my reports OC with note "paid collection".

Should I still DV CA that collected the debt (to my mind what's the point - they are not on the CR)? Or DV OC?

Or should I try disputing "to be deleted upon payment per agreement" ?

Please help Dummy :oops:

Thanks!!!!!

I have read all "WAYS TO REMOVE PAID COLLECTIONS", but I guess I am too dumb as I still have a question..

I understand the idea of DVing CA after paying them.

But if CA never showed up on any CR and now I have on my reports OC with note "paid collection".

Should I still DV CA that collected the debt (to my mind what's the point - they are not on the CR)? Or DV OC?

Or should I try disputing "to be deleted upon payment per agreement" ?

Please help Dummy :oops:

Thanks!!!!!

You could try the latter... that might work... (if you're lucky!) :)

DV'ing the CA is pointless at this stage... and you can't DV an OC. (You COULD... but they're not under an obligation to respond... and would probably ignore you.) They're not bound by the same laws the CAs are. :)

You could try the latter... that might work... (if you're lucky!) :)

DV'ing the CA is pointless at this stage... and you can't DV an OC. (You COULD... but they're not under an obligation to respond... and would probably ignore you.) They're not bound by the same laws the CAs are. :)