Citibank CCs still with no fee 0% BTs?

Does Citibank still offer any (new) CCs with no fee 0% BTs? They still advertise them on their website but I've heard a number of people say that the BTs are now 3% fee/$5-75 despite what they might tell you to the contrary. Have two cards with them now, one with an expiring 0%, and the other at 5.9% so I'd definitely like to move them (obviously, I'd have to do a BT to checking as you can't BT-BT Citibank accounts).

Has anyone applied (and been approved) within the past couple of weeks and can confirm that they don't charge for the intro BTs?

Does Citibank still offer any (new) CCs with no fee 0% BTs? They still advertise them on their website but I've heard a number of people say that the BTs are now 3% fee/$5-75 despite what they might tell you to the contrary. Have two cards with them now, one with an expiring 0%, and the other at 5.9% so I'd definitely like to move them (obviously, I'd have to do a BT to checking as you can't BT-BT Citibank accounts).

Has anyone applied (and been approved) within the past couple of weeks and can confirm that they don't charge for the intro BTs?

• 2 weeks later...