Please help! I can't find any of my old bills

gloria88

Hello, everyone.

I won't bore you with a long story, but a few years ago I was very, very ill - almost incapacitated for a long time, and I had to use my credit cards to pay for meds (I couldn't work). I couldn't think rationally either, and lost all of the original bills I need to file for bankruptcy. I have had NO success contacting my creditors as the accounts have gone to collections. If I don't have this info, I can't file and I'm rusing to do so before Bush's new law takes effect.

Does anyone know how on earth I am going to find this information? It's really getting me down. Bad enough my life got so bad I lost my sterling credit, but I've been so upset about all of it, I've let it go way too long, although I didn't make enough for a long while to even file for bankruptcy. (No money for attorney or costs.) It's my fault, and I take responsibility for it, but I can't find the info! Does anyone have any tips?

Hello, everyone.

I won't bore you with a long story, but a few years ago I was very, very ill - almost incapacitated for a long time, and I had to use my credit cards to pay for meds (I couldn't work). I couldn't think rationally either, and lost all of the original bills I need to file for bankruptcy. I have had NO success contacting my creditors as the accounts have gone to collections. If I don't have this info, I can't file and I'm rusing to do so before Bush's new law takes effect.

Does anyone know how on earth I am going to find this information? It's really getting me down. Bad enough my life got so bad I lost my sterling credit, but I've been so upset about all of it, I've let it go way too long, although I didn't make enough for a long while to even file for bankruptcy. (No money for attorney or costs.) It's my fault, and I take responsibility for it, but I can't find the info! Does anyone have any tips?