NEED HELP- All accounts verified

jq26

Okay, here's my situation as briefly as possible. I have 5 IIB accounts on my credit report from a 10/04 BK. There are three CCs and two Sterling Collection accounts. Its the Sterling Collections I want off of my CRs. One of them is from one of the CCs and one from a car loan which was paid in full last year direct to creditor.

I DVed Sterling about a month ago, no response at all yet (we are at 31 days). Two days after (29 days ago) I disputed these with all three CRAs. TU has verified both accounts already, but again Sterling has not responded. At least one of the CA accounts is improper IMO, since I have the "paid in full" car note from the OC, yet Sterling is reporting both accounts as IIB.

My angle is to get violations on Sterling, then cite the violations as a way for them to delete BOTH CA accounts on my reports, even though only one is being inaccurately reported (should be deleted).

Any opinions as to what to do next? I was thinking one of two things:

1) Method of Verification to TU / Additional DV request to Sterling.

2) Sending TU a copy of my paid in full OC car loan note and cite CMRRR DV request to Sterling and try to get deletion of their accounts.

Any thoughts?

Okay, here's my situation as briefly as possible. I have 5 IIB accounts on my credit report from a 10/04 BK. There are three CCs and two Sterling Collection accounts. Its the Sterling Collections I want off of my CRs. One of them is from one of the CCs and one from a car loan which was paid in full last year direct to creditor.

I DVed Sterling about a month ago, no response at all yet (we are at 31 days). Two days after (29 days ago) I disputed these with all three CRAs. TU has verified both accounts already, but again Sterling has not responded. At least one of the CA accounts is improper IMO, since I have the "paid in full" car note from the OC, yet Sterling is reporting both accounts as IIB.

My angle is to get violations on Sterling, then cite the violations as a way for them to delete BOTH CA accounts on my reports, even though only one is being inaccurately reported (should be deleted).

Any opinions as to what to do next? I was thinking one of two things:

1) Method of Verification to TU / Additional DV request to Sterling.

2) Sending TU a copy of my paid in full OC car loan note and cite CMRRR DV request to Sterling and try to get deletion of their accounts.

Any thoughts?

**bump**

Can't seem to find threads about removal of IIB CA accounts.

I am trying to remove IIB CA TLs from my CRs. Sort of special circumstances since one of the IIB CA accounts is falsely based on a car loan that was paid in full to the OC on time and should not be IIB or listed at all.

Any suggestions? Both CA accounts are the same company. My goal is to get violations on them on the account listed above that has no right to be there, then force them to remove both TLs as an agreement. To the CA, the downside could potentially be suit if they do not remove them, and they have NOTHING to gain since both accounts are showing a $0 balance. From a business perspective, it pays for them to just delete.