I think Experian gave me some bogus info over the phone

forgop

I mentioned previously that GMAC is listed on my Experian reports(not to TU or Eqx by the way)as showing 2 consecutive months at 30 days late. I called GMAC and they said they have never reported me as late on this account.

Today, I called Experian to have them explain to me how they are giving me lates when GMAC said they never have reported me late and I have a letter stating as such. She couldn't explain it saying it was verified. I asked her how long they have to update their records when I send in proof otherwise and she said 30-45 days. Is that correct? I'd think they only get 15 days from what I recall seeing on this board.

Send EX a letter telling them to remove the lates. Make sure to attach a copy of the letter from GMAC. You may also want to hint that they may be sitting on the wrong side of an FCRA lawsuit if they don't get their head out of their behinds! They know they can update much faster if they are properly motivated :twisted: Good luck and make sure to send it CMRRR!