I'm Pre T T Y sure I blew it....

It depends what happens at pre trial conferences in your court. This sounds cold but you can expect any disputed rulings did not go your way. You can expect that the Judge is not pleased with you. Worse yet, as you are now discovering, you don't know what happened and it will be hard for you to find out.

You might want to check the file to see if any orders issued. Failing that, you may have to "fall on your sword" and ask your opposing counsel what happened.

thank you...maybe I should clarify...it was a rescheduled pretrial conference. I went to the 1st one in Jan, denied the debt and asked for validation. Judge granted CA (actually NOT the CA, atty for CA, as CA is not licensed in the state of FL) 60 days to validate the debt. This conf. was for discovery ....atty asked for motion for discovery from OC...I'm really pretty lost at this point. :roll::?:

Maybe it is not so bad then. It is important that you know what's going on in your case so you should be sure to attend all future court dates.

Again, check the file to see if there is a "minute order" or any other order from the hearing. If the court set another hearing, you will want to make sure it is in your calendar.