Quick Question

Some people have success with calling shortly after obtaining the card as far as increasing their CL. I, and many other people prefer to suggest waiting about 6 months from when you recieved the card to ask for the CLI. I guess you could try it.. the worst they could do is tell you no. good luck! -Jenn

Well I took a chance and requested the increase and I got it. :shock: He asked me how much I wanted and I thought that I must have misunderstood him :o . I told him that I was afraid to go to high so I took $1000. I asked him if I was applying to soon since I just got the card in January and he said that you can request an increase whenever you want. I see now how you can end up with thousands of dollars of credit card debt. It is just to easy to get an increase. This is very scary.