Equifax BS????

Hey.. I was told by an CSC rep today that they only report Repossessions from the date of last activity NOT the deliquency date

Isnt that BS??

© Running of Reporting Period

(1) In general. The 7-year period referred to in paragraphs (4) and (6)2 of subsection (a) shall begin, with respect to any delinquent account that is placed for collection (internally or by referral to a third party, whichever is earlier), charged to profit and loss, or subjected to any similar action, upon the expiration of the 180-day period beginning on the date of the commencement of the delinquency which immediately preceded the collection activity, charge to profit and loss, or similar action.

Am I insane or is that correct???

Who at Equifax can I send a threatening letter or email to?

Don't forget this:

Section 623(A)(5)(a): In general. A person who furnishes information to a consumer reporting agency regarding a delinquent account being placed for collection, charged to profit or loss, or subjected to any similar action shall, not later than 90 days after furnishing the information, notify the agency of the date of delinquency on the account, which shall be the month and year of the commencement of the delinquency on the account that immediately preceded the action.