NEED CA INFORMATION

Mr. White

Nationwide Credit, Inc

395 Waterfront Crescent, Suite 101

Victoria, BC Canada

1-866-389-6161

266-389-6760

I need to know if the above company is licensed in the State of Missouri. If nobody knows, could you maybe put me in contact with a person, number, website or whatever that may have this information?!?! I cannot find any information other than the above.

Thanks a lot.

Mr. White

Found that as well...

http://www.lawdog.com/states/mo/st1c.htm

I would bombard your elected officials with letters & email. One of them might find some political value in regulating an industry full of dirtbags. You might also mention the potential votes a crusade against CAs might bring them come re-election.

Power to the people! :lol::wink:

yes, this is

them and here is the address they gave me yesterday:

Phoenix, AZ 3600 East University Dr

Suite B-1350

Phoenix, AZ 85034

602-379-2260

they said they just sent my account back to alltel due to fraud. they kept saying i had an wireless account with them in which i didn't so they claim they gave it back. how really if the oc sold the account

yea, they've got locations all over...mine case is a little different...i worked for a company a while back and they issued out corporate credit cards in which the company would pay them off...being that they are company credit cards..they just had our names on them, that's all...anyways...this guy is telling me that this company signed some sort of waiver relinquishing the debt upon me which makes me responsible....i call bullshit...i asked them to show me proof of this debt and proof that i owe it to them and such...all they did was fax me copy of an invoice that the credit card company that our company used...it just had my name on it and the amount...regular cc ****...anyways...i'm sending them a C&D and a DV letter as we speak...since they think this is a personal debt now...then they better abide by the FDCPA

Mr. White

• 9 months later...

They called me at work on Friday and left a message. I find that curious, since I have not received any mail from them, and whoever they are representing has been instructed to deal with my attorney.

Anyone have a fax number for them? Or, the number on the caller id was the 602 number, so that would be the address, too (the one in Phoenix).

Unbelievable that they decide to call me on December 23rd, honestly. I wasn't even at work that day, and had someone else picked up, that would have been embarassing. I also got no calls from them on any other number, so that means they called me at work FIRST. Very odd and very rude.

• 4 months later...
ok, no requirements, huh...that sucks! does it make a difference even if the CA is based in a different country? I mean these guys are located in CANADA and they're trying to collect in the states?!?!

Thanks

Mr. White

Call me late to the party, but. . . if they're not registered with their province in Canada, you may be able to file a complaint with the province's consumer affairs department.