trying to get the most points for my charging to rebuild but

pamelabe

Does anyone know if I start to charge what an optimal amount would be to get the most bang for my buck toward my score or does it work that way? I understand that how I payback counts but if I just get a few cards with 250 limits and payback well would that offer me a higher score the same as if I have 1000 limits, charge more and payback well.

I have a Nieman Marcus card with $750 limit, new balance of $175

Patelco Credit Card with $500 limit, 1st balance of $429, 1st payment now makes balance of $214.

I am about to get a secured credit card and Im not sure to just get a 250, 500, or a 1000 one to get the most for my credit score to move up the fastest. Or, maybe it doesnt matter the amount I charged against my limit but how well I payback and hold the balance under 9 -30% of the limit.

Thanks for all feedback,

pamela :roll:

BK 11/04

Discharge 1/05

I was too advised to get it from National City so I called today and requested to get a application in the mail for the secured one. But I am wondering how much to send in to set my limit. I guess I can secure it up to 2500! I cant do that much but I can send in 250 up to 500. So which will help me climb faster to a credit score of 720?? :?: