List of Credit Inquiries...anyone know who they are?

Tamara

I have several credit inquiries and was wondering if anyone knows who they are and if so, should I dispute these inquiries?

I am writing letters to all 3 bureaus to clean up a few inaccurate things on my report.

Thanks!

Tamara

1. CBC-Mtg

Miscellanous Reporting Agencies

2. The Credit Bureau Inc.

Mortgage Reporters

3. CBC Companies

Miscellaneous and Public Record

4. FACTL DTA

Miscellaneous Reporting Agencies

5. Factual Data/0600

Credit Report Brokers

6. FDC

Miscellaneous and public Record

7. CSC

Miscellaneous Reporting Agencies

8. CSC Mtg.

Miscellaneous and Public Record

I really do appreciate any info someone can give me. These were all done within a week of each other (with many of them being the same day). Why so many?

Thanks!

Nothing being sued for. These were all April of 2004. The only thing going on at that time was that we were buying a house. But the mortgage company shows a couple of inquiries already (which I didn't include in my list). Could these be related to the mortgage? If so, who are they? They are not my mortgage company.

Thanks!

And, by the way, if you're getting a boatload of PRM (promotional) inquiries, you need to opt out of the promo offers list. Opting out will also take you off the list they sell to collection agencies and such.

1-888-5 OPT OUT

Damn Chase, the CA's get that list... ??! and then what, they search for your contact info? :shock: Tell me how this works.