Jump to content

vacating a judgement when company does not exist


Recommended Posts

How would one go about vacating a judgement rendered by a court. The problem is that it was for a credit card from barnett bank, which subsequently was bought by Nations bank and that in turn bought by Bank America. Who does one contact to settle? Can one go to court and have it removed because Barnett is non-existent? Or is the best way to declare chapter 7 before the new law becomes effective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.