jack_a

FIND CONTACT INFO FOR OC's / CA's

Ford Motor Credit Company

Attn: Credit Disputes

P O Box 542000

Omaha NE 68154

Alternatively, you may fax the information to (402) 498-6983, Attn: Credit Disputes.

Please include the Ford Credit account number with your request.

Navy Federal Credit Union

chip_smith @ navyfederal . org

Looking for Anthony F. Vuoto at washington mutual.

He is the president of card services there. Although I (unlike many here) actually had good experiances with WaMu and Providian, I must write someone high up in the food chain about the bs they did to me a few months ago...it caused me to pay off the card and close the account (4 yrs of good history....) i was so freeking pissed.

David W. Nelms CEO

Discover Financial Svcs.

2500 Lake Cook Rd.

Riverwoods, IL 60015

United States

Phone: 224-405-0900

Fax: 224-405-4993

Toll Free: 800-347-2683

o.k. i'm not very good at all that maybe you can help me out. i'm looking for this guy at sallie mae student loans. his name is rob meck he is the senior vice president debt managment i need to know his mailing address e-mail and phone #. can you help me please.

All,

(this is a bit late response to the original post, but thought it might help others).

First-Verify the person still works at the company. If they are "important" enough to have their name listed on a website, use this site to find out their employment history.

ZoomINfo.

http://www.zoominfo.com

(all they do is scrape the web for Names, Contact Info, that they then resell to Business).

Here is Rob Meck

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=541649752

Also,

Have you heard of "LinkedIN"?

It's a networking site for the business community. 99% of the time, this site will give the most up to date contact information of where a person works (due to the fact that's what the site is designed for). It's "self administered" meaning i.e. Rob Meck, has to update his own information (vs Zoom that scrapes information), however it's a good (free) start to find what his Title is.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/294/730

Rob Meck

President, COO at Sallie Mae Debt Management Operations

(so, we can assume he's still employed there).

Next we use JigSaw:

http://www.jigsaw.com/scid9024372/robert_meck.xhtml

When you join, you get a couple (I think 5-fIve) free credits to look up a name/number.

After that, you can either (a) pay to join and get as many to your hearts content or (B) provide ACCURATE information to the database, and "earn" free credits to continue looking up people.

(he's in there).

I used one of my free credits for you..*Grin*...(pass on the goodwill to someone).

Robert Meck

Chief Operating Officer, Debt Management Operations

+1.703.810.3000

rmeck@salliemae.com

SLM Corporation (Sallie Mae) 12061 Bluemont Way

Reston, VA 20190-5684

USA

Oh, by the way....SLM has 381 Contact Info:

http://www.jigsaw.com/id215694/slm_corporation_sallie_mae_company.xhtml

Contacts by Level

C-Level 20

VP-Level 87

Director-Level 67

Manager-Level 87

Staff 62

Other 58

Looking for Anthony F. Vuoto at washington mutual.

He is the president of card services there. Although I (unlike many here) actually had good experiances with WaMu and Providian, I must write someone high up in the food chain about the bs they did to me a few months ago...it caused me to pay off the card and close the account (4 yrs of good history....) i was so freeking pissed.

Try:

Anthony.Vuoto@wamu.net

Steve Rotella WamMU President / COO

mailto:steve.rotella@wamu.net

follows the same pattern.

This is a very interesting concept. I am trying to get in touch with GC services. And all I find are companies not related, or complaints with BBBs. I really want to get this debt they claim is mine taken care of asap!

I am trying to find more in depth for the following companies... All have 3 30 day lates all more than 14 months old. I have disputed them 2 and 3 time to no avail. I even called Infiniti directly and the credit supervisor who could remove the 30 day lates was just an "A" hole about it.... Saying "we must report accurate information etc".... So my only hope at this point is to try the good will letters to all 3: I tried the "@company" thing and it just gave me a corporate website, no more in depth info on people and emails... Any suggestions? My Ficos are all around 680-700... Getting these removed could push them all above 700... I found some executives info, but not sure which ones and most had no direct contact info... I am supposed to renew my Infiniti lease next month and would love to see these 30 day lates gone....

Chase Bank - Closed CC

800 Brooksedge Blvd

Westerville, OH 43081

Ford Credit - paid off car loan

PO Box 152271

Irving, TX 75015

Nissan-Infiniti LT - current car lease

2901 Kinwest PKWY

Irving, Texas 75015

after several hours of trying to find a working email address for Asset Acceptance, I found this...

Hope someone else can use this :D

Nathaniel Bradley

576 Washington rd

Grosse pointe, MI 48230

Phone #s: 313.882.8685 and 989.734.7005

bbradley@assetacceptance DOT COM ( I can't post email addresses unless I have 20 posts but watned to pass it along

Anyone find an e-mail address for Wolpoff & Abramson?

they are now Mann Bracken

M/B bought out Wolpoff and also Eskanos & Adler.

MB (Wolpoff) is in Rockville, MD. Mann-Bracken Mann-Bracken is in Atl, GA.

MB (Eskanos) has 2 offices, 1 in northern calif and the other office is in Arizona - that office sucks, hardly anyone ever picks up the phone.

Mann Bracken settles high ....

their e-mail is: yournamehere@axiant dot com

Let me know if anyone needs any phone #s to Mann Bracken, Phillips & Cohen, different NCO offices, Zwicker & Associates, Arrow Financial, NCI (Nationwide), Weltman, Sears (Citi), Brachfeld, Richard Boudreau, Fred Hanna, Asta/Pinnacle among others and an idea how much they'll settle for .... good luck !!!!

I am trying to find more in depth for the following companies... All have 3 30 day lates all more than 14 months old. I have disputed them 2 and 3 time to no avail. I even called Infiniti directly and the credit supervisor who could remove the 30 day lates was just an "A" hole about it.... Saying "we must report accurate information etc".... So my only hope at this point is to try the good will letters to all 3: I tried the "@company" thing and it just gave me a corporate website, no more in depth info on people and emails... Any suggestions? My Ficos are all around 680-700... Getting these removed could push them all above 700... I found some executives info, but not sure which ones and most had no direct contact info... I am supposed to renew my Infiniti lease next month and would love to see these 30 day lates gone...

My wife and I are in the same boat. We need an executive's e-mail for Bank of America for some 30 day lates that would get us above 700. I tried it with the general consumer relations people, but to no avail.

Time for round two with the higher-ups!!:lol:

Thanks in advance!

Here is contact information I found about a number calling me from AMEX for the past 2 weeks. The recording requests that I call back and when I called back a recording asks for my Name and SSN, at which point I hung up.

Nationwide Credit Inc,

Atlanta

(NCI Headquarters) 2015 Vaughn Road, Bldg. 400

Kennesaw, GA 30144

770-644-7400 Office

800-898-1666 Toll Free

http://www.ncirm.com/

Caller ID: 800-964-7365

Caller: Nationwide Credit, Inc.

Caller Type: Collection Agency

Edited by TheLookingGlass
corrected URL

Even if you're sure, check just in case to see if they are a law firm.

http://www.ishereallyalawyer.com/

If you have googled the CA and found their website, don't expect to necessarily get an address (where you can DV them).

However, do a domaintools search and you might well find their DBA isn't the same as their legal name, and turn up an address.

http://whois.domaintools.com/

Once you know what state the CA is in, google for the Department of State for the State where they are located. The DOS probably has a search feature online so you can look up the legal name and address of the CA they gave the state when they registered as a business or a CA.