Funny collection story

Sultan

My wife got in to a peeing contest with another female neighbor who worked for the local cable company, the 700 lb hippo who works for Comcast sent a 59.00 dollar bill to collections with out any notice of collection commencement or warning, we paid the bill and had the cable shut off, and realized when we recently pulled my wife’s reports that the damn bill is in collections, we disputed it and Experian reported it as a closed account (consumer disputes) instead of deleting this obvious abuse of power B.S. <- how sad is that, I wonder if we should sick the cable company with a demand letter explaining the circumstances and notifying them of how unethical their employee behaved.

Any suggestions?

I know if it were on my report I would be on a mission, my wife’s reports have been a second priority since most of our accounts are in my name and I have the established credit at this point. Eventually our hope is to improve her credit rating; both of us having good credit should help our cause.

65 views and no one thought this was at least funny enough for a reply?

Its actually true, damn 760 Lb. Hippo's you gotta watch out for the disgruntled, heavy weight neighbor, who's as fake as a 3 dollar bill in their initial mask of politeness. i'm tell'n ya. What a piece of work tinetta turned out to be, god bless her large & in charge soul.

Hi DD!

yeah its a funny thing, no love for sure, none lost either.

I actually think we could have a case against her for that too, I think at some point I will bring it to the attention of her employers, just because that is so un-cool and low down of a thing to do over personal issues.

Especially considering "poisoning" somebody's credit is a no-no....

That, coupled with how odd it is that you just happen to live next door to the person in charge of outsources collections... who just happened to look up your account info... who just happened not to like you...