IamReady05

After DV letter, no proof

I have sent SCA Collections(anyone delt with these idiots?) a DV letter. They came back with a itemized bill...I said no can do, beside, the SOL is up, stop reporting it now.....Disputed with all 3 CRAs and it came back as verified...Sent CRA second dispute letter saying "no way, nonverified debt to me" sent them my proof...told them to reinvestigate... 45 days later..Nothing!

Seems like both dropped me like a bad habit..What now? How long do I give SCA to come back with a second letter? How long does the CRAs have to reinvestigate.?

Man....No contact from either but still reporting it as verified..What's the deal? :roll:

You've documented all your correspondence, right? (Of course you have!!!)

OK... RE: the CRAs... their time is up. Send the request once more... if they don't respond again within 35 days... (30 days + 5 for the mail)... send a letter of complaint to the FTC and copy it to the CRA. That should light a fire under their rears!

:)

Just because the SOL is up doesnt mean that they cant report. The CA isn't under any requirement to send you a letter. As long as they mark the account in dispute, they can leave the TL there.