OH MY GOD..TELL ME THIS IS A F**CKING JOKE!!!

Champion80

I just pulled my PG report, I went directly to the scores because it I like too...AND THE SCORE DROPPED 60 POINTS from 652...

So I went to Full Report, every file on my EQ report has no data whatsoever, both my TU and EX have everything.

Well not every file was missing from my EQ, just the last remaining negative, my old car loan that was left with a balance after insurance paid off the loan..or so I thought they paid off the whole thing.

BUT BACK TO WHAT IS HAPPENING...THERE IS NO POSITIVE HISTORY LEFT!!!

THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE?? :shock:

:evil:

Sounds like a split file.. give em a call.. Let us know.

I don't buy the crap about "split files."

People have been using PG and other services for years and no one ever had a problem until a few months ago. I just renewed my annual PG and I don't have split file.

Ok. So I called, the lady was not very nice and she was borderline before I called her a Bi^@*!!

So somehow, like you had said, my file got split, most of them are so dumb that they didnt know what caused it, so everything on my file was attached to my file with my current addresss, and the 1 CO I was talking about being then only TL on my other file was also showing on the split one.

I think I had maybe caused it, because I did request the CRA's to remove an old address, so far TU, no problem, it was gone, and they changed my employment to self-employed, EX is still showing the old address, and some employer I had 5 years ago.

Now these smucks are asking me to send in documentation of me, a DL and a w-2, or a copy of my SS Card, I am so pissed right now, I shouldnt be taking my time to deal with there mistake, they just do not know how to properly report of information..

You know...Almost reporing complete and accurate information isnt enough for me, they need to put in there place so we have more control.

But I disputed that CO again, I do not know what will happen, the CSR also told me she was requesting that old address be removed, change my employment to self-employed, and merge the file...OF COURSE.. This wasnt done immediately, it was requested...

xxHellxx <<<<<<<<<<< ::BigGun::

People have been using PG and other services for years and no one ever had a problem until a few months ago. I just renewed my annual PG and I don't have split file.

Do you check everyday? I was checking everyday. I cut it down to once or twice a week. Because, I grew so terrified of the split file thing. But, if you and others check everyday.. maybe I have no reason to be.

I was checking in the last 2 weeks everyday, but I hadnt checked it since monday on this last one, but I checked last night at like 12:30am and thats when I found out. The other CR are fine though, it was only EQ.

Has anyone else gotten a slit-file from running PG constantly? I didnt really even think it came from PG. Just maybe the massive amount of information changing, I have gotten a few deletes, and now I was working on my addresses, I wasnt sure if it was good or bad to remove old addresses, but I did it anyway. I was hoping to get that old address deleted, and dispute my last CO account that was attached to that address, the CO is 4 years old. So I really do not know what the actuall cause was, of course our really "HIGHLY PAID" friends at the CRA's werent sure how it happen either. They didnt even have very many logical scenarios on what happen.

WOW DID THIS POST GET A LOT OF LOOKS ALREADY

You're so full of it sometimes. :cool:

Split files have been around for much longer than a few months. I rememeber reading about them when I first started reading the boards. It happens ALL the time. It's not just a myth.

My TU file is split right now...and most likely due to PG. I've had it for about a year and most of the time have been pulling. Heh. Mine is only missing 2 new accounts, so it doesn't matter too much to me. I don't feel like messing with it quite yet, so I let it just sit like it is.

And the split file isn't something to be terrified of. It's an inconvienence, if anything. (Unless if the only accounts that split off are positive 10-year-old accts...in which case you don't want to lose that history). If your file splits, call them up. They'll tell you it's your fault for pulling so much and to stop it...you tell them you have a right to see your report and they fix it. Usually not a big deal.

Champion, there's no need to be that pissed off. Pulling PG so much makes files split sometimes....that's just the name of the game. Surely you knew that before. And they'll get the information fixed soon....a request just means they're looking into it...it could be done tomorrow. Send them the info so they can get it done. They won't otherwise.

The past few months? :hmm: Well I have been on the boards for over a year and so of you. People post about this all of the time, not sure where you missed that one. For some people.. it happens quickly. For other people it never happens. I think it depends on the size of the persons file or something. But YES, split files DO happen. Split files aren't a huge deal. Nothing to pull your hair out over. As Chasey said... call em, tell em to fix it, send the docs or whatever they want, get it fixed. Look at your CR when you get it back to make sure that nothing that has been deleted has reappeared and keep going.. Just a hitch in the works and part of this fun process we are all are learning so well. :D

Well I’m glad to know I’m not the only maniac obsessed with pulling my reports constantly :mrgreen:

I thank the ladies for shedding some light on this subject, I think I have a better understanding of the infamous split file snafu. :wink: