Bought the book

hannah

Bought the book just to make sure I was doing the credit repair in a logical sequence and to keep me on track. First thing I did was get my hard copy credit reports and dispute some tradelines. I hadn't received any collection letters or phone calls for several months except for Arrow Financial and they only called toward the end of the month. Seems ever since I disputed with all 3 cras, I'm getting a lot of collection calls and letters. Does this normally happen?? Or have I done something wrong?

Thanks but when you start disputing does it normally cause the evil ca's to start renewed collection attempts??

Yeah, it causes some selling of the debt over & over.. but that was likely to happen anyways. There is one thing that I did: I disputed info with an OC, well I shouldn't have done that. I haven't heard from them in 5 years. I just recently got a collection letter about it :!: But, I've realized it's better to tackle your problems. But, realize what your sending out. Read up before you do the wrong thing.