Jump to content

I live in AL and the CA is in IL - Where do I sue?

Recommended Posts

Or serve it to the Secretary of State for Illinois.

Those idiots at TBI. I've dealt with them before. They're wimps. Tried to make me pay on a settled Sprint account. One ITS with a copy of the endorsed check and blamo - they were history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.