Sign in to follow this  
mzjazzyazz

eq rep called me!

I sent an email to Robin Holland about my JCPenney account that was not being reported on my account. I received a call from a lady named Dinah and she told me if I could provide a letter from JCPenney stating that they are reporting this account, she would add it to my report. That night I faxed her the letter from Penney's and the next day, the account was on my report. Now thats what I call customer service.

Nice! I did the same thing as far as contacting Robyn Holland. It was fixed pretty quickly by someone named vicki. She wasn't very nice about it, but it got the job done.

Good job Meldisha!!

I was pretty shocked too. EQ has been the most cooperative with me, unlike those vultures at Experian. lol

Nice! I did the same thing as far as contacting Robyn Holland. It was fixed pretty quickly by someone named vicki. She wasn't very nice about it, but it got the job done.

Good job Meldisha!!

Vicki is Vicki Banks and she is Robin Holland's boss!

Vicki can be terse, but I simply get "factual" and she cannot usually challenge it....

I have gotten her to delete some real stubborn stuff. Recently she took my chrysler that had multiple lates, did a 3-way call with Chrysler that those months were not late and changed my bureau to be never late!!!!! Then when Chrysler re-reported it as those lates, I called her back and she put it back to never late!

8-)8-)

hmmmm...anyone want to share the email address or phone number? I would really like to contact Equifax and none of their phone numbers will actually hook you up with a live person. grrrrrr

hmmmm...anyone want to share the email address or phone number? I would really like to contact Equifax and none of their phone numbers will actually hook you up with a live person. grrrrrr

The phone number should be on your report.. if you have a recent one that is better. Call the 800 number listed..

Well, I can't get an actual Equifax report, they send me a CSC Credit Services report (I'm assuming it's because of my location). The number listed only gives me a recording saying I can dispute by mail or online. Really sucks!! :evil: