What should be my next move ?

tmac01

What should I do from here. I disputed all my derogatories and inquiries with all 3 bureaus. TU sent me the green card and a letter all within 15 days basically stating that they were done with my investigation but nothing about verifying any of the derogatories or inquiries. EX sent me the green card but never responded within the 35 days,not one letter from them, NOTHING !!. EQ(CSC) never sent me a green card( I verified the address through this forum) nor did they verify as I asked in my first letter within the 35 days. Can I send a second letter to each bureau ? What about EQ, they didn't even send me the green card. Any help on my next move is greatly appreciated :) And oh yeah, my Fako scores have been moving up lately, like 20 points but nothing has changed on my credit reports.. Thanks.....

Calm down bro, you should receive your updated credit reports soon. The CRA's will show what tradelines were deleted and which were verified with "updated" info. It takes time so just hang tight. In the mean-time (if you haven't done this already), begin validation letters with CA and creditors to begin paper trail. You want a paper trail; send them letter, after letter, after letter asking for more info or clarification. That way if the little poop-heads try to sue you have something to stand on, ya know. Keep reading the site and use the search key.

tmac1 welcome to the game.

First, You don't send Validation requests to the CRA's. Debt Validation (DV) go to Collection Agencies (CA). Disputes go to CRA's.

If you want to make sure that EQ received your disputes, check your receipt you got from the Post Office and run the number on www.usps.com. At least you won't wonder if they got it or not.

Experian lets you check the status of your dispute real time. You will need a report number. If you don't have one, you can get a free one at www.experian.com/cic. The number will be valid for 30 days.

If the CRA's don't respond within the next couple of days, resend your disputes with a copy of the green cards and ask them to remove the tradelines because they failed to investigate in a timely matter.

Thanks,

I meant to say my second letter to the bureaus and not a validation letter..thanks for the correction. I did check with www.usps and tried to track the letter I sent EQ but it only showed the day the post office received the letter from me and said that was all the information they had. I noticed on the zipcode for EQ(CSC) that I put 981221 instead of 981222. I think they still should of received it but without their green card how can I prove they received it ? Thanks once again :D

Calm down bro, you should receive your updated credit reports soon. The CRA's will show what tradelines were deleted and which were verified with "updated" info. It takes time so just hang tight. In the mean-time (if you haven't done this already), begin validation letters with CA and creditors to begin paper trail. You want a paper trail; send them letter, after letter, after letter asking for more info or clarification. That way if the little poop-heads try to sue you have something to stand on, ya know. Keep reading the site and use the search key.

they may have to request the report. the last round of disputes i had, i had to call back and request them to send me my updated report, even though i wrote it in the letters. equifax told me that it is their policy. i know that was a load of crap....

tmac01,

i would send them a "remove disputed items" letter first to see if they respond. if not, then redo the disputes.

as far as the one not responding, as long as the 35 days is up, i would send them a "remove disputed items" letter. make sure you include a copy of the original letter, and a copy of the green card. they may try to stall if you don't. i would do the same with the other one too since you never received a definite answer. all they can do is say "verified" but you can ask them how they did that.

So even though I didn't get my Green Card back from EQ (CSC) I can still send them a validation letter ? I just want to be sure, thanks a million

Even if you didn't get the green card back you can still prove they received it. Just go to www.usps.com and put in the tracking number under the Track and Confirm.

It will tell you the time your letter was signed for. You can print off the page.

Hi,

I did that my friend and it only shows when the post office received my letter to send them and states that is all the information they have. My zipcode to CSC was one # off though I sent it to 981221 instead of 981222. I don't know if this makes a difference but they didn't repond PERIOD !! Either did Experian..Isn't this a good thing. And my FAKO scores keep rising daily. I don't know whats going on. This forum is such a great help and I'm determined to get this done..Thanks guys :)