Jump to content

Will This Work

Northern Lights

Recommended Posts

I am thinking about going to the local court and paying or requesting a subpoena for my account records for my closed accounts with negative history. This will then show me the date I went delinquent in which the credit report does not show. With the records I then can show the date it went delinquent prior to it's closing to get it off the report. Anyone try this method yet?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.