Jump to content

what to do with this CA?


Recommended Posts

I dont know much about this like most of you all do here. National Credit Systems INC is wanting me to pay a collection from a apartment lease. I live in the state of CO and as I was looking though info I found on this board, I see they do not have a license to collect in this state. Do I complain to the CA or go straight to the CO COLLECTION AGENCY BOARD and tell them? Can they get another license and then come after me? They even told me if I didnt pay by MON they would go to court. :shock: Any info you guys, or gals, and can help with to get me going in the right direction on this I would appreciate it. Below is the link to find license in the state of CO, incase you have to look over it


The CA is National Credit Systems INC Atlanta GA

Thanks guys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.