Got my green, but...

strabismo

Well I got my Amex green today and I was happy. The I continued to look through the mail and what did I see. I was also pre-approved for the Amex gold. Should I apply for it or not. I am looking to buy a house in three months, but this seems like a good opportunity. Please tell me what everyone thinks. Thanks a bunch.

looks like it would be a good idea to apply for it if you dont have many credit cards .. if you are utilizing more than 50 % of your availble credit card limit at the present time u might get declined .. remember to keep the credit card balances to as low as possible and dont have them stacked up on just one card

well if u really want agood credit card ...go to a credit union ...ive had em all... amex boa chase ... if you're late one month its a $39 late fee plus they jack your apr to over 20% even if your intro rate was supposed to be 0%.... credit unions only charge $10 late fees and there fixed rates hover around 8 % .....look up the yellow pages and find a local credit union