Insurance

Hello Im new to this, but im trying to take control of my financial situation. So Iv'e been reading many interesting web sites to figure out a stratagy.Which brought me to here . I like what Iv'e seen, the honest information seems to be abundant.(I even ordered the 4in1 cd). I hope this question applies to this forum? If not maybe someone can direct me elsewhere? My wife was in an accident .Totally not her fault,the insurance co. took it upon themselfs to charge her without even discussing the matter.The only way we even knew about this is the bill came, with a much higher premium(thats why I came here ,I need to get my bills under control.) Iv'e sent messages to various legal websites and haven't recieved a response.Does anyone here have any suggestions on how I CAN ATTACK THESE CROOKS and get my premiums where they belong. My wife has made numerous attempts with contacting the insurance co, to no avail. again THANKYOU for this Website.I feel enpowered to take control.Finally! Scott : :shock:

Welcome...and I think you've just bumped your head on one of the truths of the auto insurance business...they don't like to insure people that have accidents...doesn't matter who's at fault.

Other than taking your business elsewhere, I don't think there's much you can do to get your premiums lowered.