Not all CA's are out to getcha!

score booster

Some may recall I posted back in feb. about a ca I was settling w/ for deletion. They're local so I told them I'd come in to settle. When I arrived the lady absolutely refused to draft a PFD letter. She did however agree to provide a paid in full receipt and guaranteed she'd delete from tu and exp. I did't believe her and proceeded to argue, even flashing the cash! She still wouldn't budge so I walked out. I waited a few minutes and went back in. She looked up and asked " can I help you?" Like she'd never seen me before! Anyway I decided to go ahead with it. She did give me a universal data form, with the delete box checked. A week later I pulled exp and it was gone. Then pulled tu and was still on there. I waited a month or so, pulled again, still there. So on 3/22 I disputed it online with tu, stating my case. Well 4/1 I received an updated report and they deleted! I know it wasn't because they didn't respond due to the fact it took only 10 days. And I was sure they'd try to pull a fast one! I guess all they really wanted was the money, not to poison my credit.

They could, but it'd be a waste of their time and resources. The lady at the CA will be too busy drowning herself in drug store perfume and petulli oil.

Yeah, and that is why I have been fighting with Collection Bureau of Orlando for 4 years, trying to gat a paid $21 collection deleted.

They could, but it'd be a waste of their time and resources. The lady at the CA will be too busy drowning herself in drug store perfume and petulli oil.

patchouli..i had a lot of friends in college that used to wear that