Better to dispute online or in writing or by phone?

The only reason for CMRRR is to help build a case for suit. I never did it with the CRA's because I feel I have an easier time going after furnishers. Others would rather go after the CRA's as well and do send them CMRRR. Whatever works for you.

I've had pretty good luck so far disputing online. Everything has been completed on time, etc etc. I want to switch methods for a while because I have been through all my baddies at least once; waiting for my DV disputes now.

I'm thinking about trying it over the phone next.

To follow-up on my original post..........

I called Equifax on 4/5 to dispute 3 inquiries. They said I could hear something in as little as 3-5 days, but they have 21-30 days to investigate it. I received a letter in the mail from them today saying all 3 would be deleted!

This is my very first accomplishment on my road to credit repair, and I could not have done it without the help of all of you on this site!