CA Still Calling DV Letters tells them not to??

I sent a DV letter to Arrow Financial Services CMRRR, they received the letter on Friday April 1. In the letter it says this :

I would also like to request, in writing, that no telephone contact be made by your offices to my home or to my place of employment. If your offices attempt telephone communication with me, including but not limited to computer generated calls and calls or correspondence sent to or with any third parties, it will be considered harassment and I will have no choice but to file suit. All future communications with me MUST be done in writing and sent to the address noted in this letter by USPS.

Yet just a few minutes ago they called, I didn't answer cause I saw it was them on the caller id, I did *57 to trace the call thru the phone company and I am having my husband pick up a phone recorder on the way home so if they call again I will be ready?

What do you all think of this? Am I doing the right thing?

I want proof of their calls if I choose to file suit against them-don't I?

Arrow are morons...record the calls, they will violate. Be prepared to send an ITS the next time they call and also be prepared to sue them if they keep it up. If they are on your reports you might also want to dispute to see if they will verify with the CRAs. I have an out of statute debt (still not sure what it is?!?!) that they keep calling about so I sing to them and tell annoying knock knock jokes. I figure it isn't even worth the postage to DV them, besides I think it is fun to cost them money and waste their time!