The Famous TU "Frivolous"letter.What Do I do now ?

tmac01

I received it, YEP..I to received the famous TU Frivoulous response letter. I sent out my 2nd letter of disputes and they reponded with " we already investigated these items and this letter is Frivolous." Okay I know I have read a 1,000 times on this forum the way to respond to this letter but would someone be nice enough to lead me towards a thread on how to respond to this letter or give me some advice. I tried using the search engine but I could not get much. Any info is greatly appreciated, Thank You :D

PM CreditSultan. He knows all and sees all about TU.

8-) Actually Valky thats funny that you say that TU actually called me today, 3 days later after I asked to speak to a manager, they are about as responsive as a dead hippo sinking in a mud hole.

Read this and see if it helps

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10789

Try PMing croft, he's pretty savvy about TU, <-passes the buck too. :wink: Seriously PM any of the regulars if the read at that link doesn't help.

One more thing Sultan...WoW !!! I never really stoped to look at your FICO scores that is amazing. I mean I have read many of your posts but like I said never stoped to really just see how far one can go if they put their mind to it. I get down at times because I am a newbie and still don't have enough knowledge to do this right but I have removed some derogs and need to work on my inquiries. I just hope I can be as successful as you. Honestly this would be a 2nd chance for me and I have learned a valuable lesson. REGARDS :)

One more thing Sultan...WoW !!! I never really stoped to look at your FICO scores that is amazing. I mean I have read many of your posts but like I said never stoped to really just see how far one can go if they put their mind to it. I get down at times because I am a newbie and still don't have enough knowledge to do this right but I have removed some derogs and need to work on my inquiries. I just hope I can be as successful as you. Honestly this would be a 2nd chance for me and I have learned a valuable lesson. REGARDS :)

Thanks, I need humored too :wink:

It’s interesting you mention the scores, because my EX score should actually reflect 622, I have an issue with a JDP *junk debt purchaser* who may be my first victim depending on what they do next. *Sigh* Any way I have been too lazy to change my sigs. On a more positive note, I have had a judgment set aside and that should increase both my TU and EX scores since they are reporting the judgment, so that’s a good thing, I almost had it, came real close to having all 3 perfect, I'll make it happen if any one can. It can be done tmac01, don't give up, read, read, read, and read some more. There is a multitude of wisdom and information here, and available on the internet. Just think of it as a new job, you get better at it with time. Best of luck to you with your credit journey.