U.S. Department of Education

400 Maryland Avenue, SW

Washington, DC 20202

MELDISHA

111 CIC DR.

VALIDATEVILLE, USA 22222

RE: PLANETFEEDBACK REFERENCE NUMBER xxxxxx

Dear Mr. Paige,

People rely on government for many important things in life, and, because they pay taxes, they expect government to respond to their needs and desires as quickly as possible. I realize you can't please everyone, but I hope you will give my suggestion serious consideration.

Here's my situation: In regards to account 123-45-6789

I have mailed in a request of forbearance on my student loan, as well as my change of address numerous times. Since I am in the process of purchasing a home, it has come to my attention that you have been reporting my payments to the credit bureaus as more than 150 days past due. I can not understand how this could be reported when I put in a forbearance request. I never received a letter stating that my forbearance would be denied so I assumed everything was in good standing, that is until I was notified by my mortgage lender of the reports. Finally, to assure myself this would not happen again, I applied for a forbearance online. Still I have not received a response from the department. I also re-submitted my address and hone number change to assure we had the proper communicaton lines.

I understand things so happen, however, I am hoping the U.S. Department of Education will do the right thing for this consumer and correct the reports submitted to the 3 credit reporting agencies.

First, let me say that I am unsure of how I should feel about you right now. Compared to similar organizations, you are slightly more effective. Overall, my history with you has made me quite unhappy.

I definitely feel taxpayers have received a great deal here. By the way, I contact you every now and then regarding things like this.

I hope you can do something about this. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

MELDISHA