PG problems?

lyssakaye

I just wanted to clarify that with PG everyone is pulling their credit reports online. Correct? I signed up 3 nights ago and I got my report but when I went back yesterday to pull it again, there is no link, only how to get my credit report by mail. I wrote them an email and this is the reply

reThank you for taking the time to email us at Privacy Guard.

The credit report and scores are not available online. Your reports will

sent to you in your initial membership packet. If you have any further

questions in regards to your membership we request that you please

contact our Membership Department at 1-877-202-8828. Our Membership

Representatives are standing by and they will be happy to assist you.

Our hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00

a.m. - 5:00 p.m.(EST).

I signed up for the 2 months for 1 dollar link.

Thanks

Lyssa

I just signed up tonight and then I called to ask how to use the service, because I could not find a link to access the report online. The first time I called, the lady said I have to wait up to 24 hours to see a link to do it. Then she put me on hold, and never came back to the phone!

I called back again, and spoke with a man who told me I have to fill out the request form online, and then fax it in, and then I will be able to access my report online.

Does anyone else have any recent experience with Privacy Guard and this issue?

After speaking to several different people, PG supposedly has a new policy as of April 4th. I got 2 different versions

1. if you sign up online that you will only be able to receive reports by mail, but if you sign up over the phone, that you will be able to receive the reports online but it will be delayed 2 days.

2. All reports will go through the mail for anyone who signs up after April 4th.

Of course, I spoke to 3 other people who had NOT heard of this policy and said I should be able to get the reports online. One even signed up under my account to see my home page without the links, and she said "the system must be down"

All I know is that the links to "view reports" in the upper left corner is not on my home page of PG and the only option I have is the mail.

Bumpage has NEVER worked for Experian so it's not likely Experian had anything to do with this.

PG is working OK for me, online, every day.

A lot of folks are getting more for their money and getting it every day on line by signing up at http://www.mycreditkeeper.com . It's owned by the same parent (Trilegiant) as PG but, apparently, the red & white color scheme they use costs less than the blue and gold PG uses, because it's basically the same product but at a cheaper price -- daily 3-in-1 pulls with 3 FAKO scores for $9.99 per month on a month-to-month basis (after the 1 month for $1 trial).