Outcome suits me fine

Had final court yesterday for suit ag crap 1

KC law firm hired Mr. Strut like a Chicken. (see off topic Mr. Poopypants alter ego, Mr. Strut like a Chicken. for narrative description.

I am in process of BK, my bk lawyer said I could not go and just let them get default, decided to go anyway, took all my stuff.

My goal was to buy additional time til could get BK filed. was hoping for at least 2 wks.

waiting in empty courtroom, and in walks Mr. Strut Like A Chicken in all his glory lol.

so Mr. SLAC was of course not prepared, didn't have copies of my motions, or any answers or orig summons.

He seemed anxious to settle and not go before judge, I was not reallly looking forward to going before judge. From what I had read here, not many win ag. crap 1. but who knows what may have happnened with Mr. Struts like a Chicken for an opposing attorney.

they were asking for @ 1800. He asked me to make him and offer, I said no, he made one of 800 paid in mo. pmt. lights started to come on in my feeble brain, of course I am also trying not to laugh :lol: (see off topic) I tell him I can only afford $50. a month. he says well I've made these deals before and I know I can make this one. so he says ok, I told him I can't start til may. He wants 1st of mo, I say no, so he says 15th and I say how about the 20th. He accepts. 8-) and we tell judge we worked out it out and will draw up.

This is good for me becasue it gives me 42 days to get bk filed and we can do that easily. so OC & CA will be notified of BK before the 1st pmt even comes due. so IMHO I did win. :!: they just don't know it. :wink:

Thanks to board for the help and paitience in this matter. However I plan to continue to learn more to prevent future isses, etc. If you ever stop learning, you stop living.

:p

Thank you and ::allhail:: to the board & Kristy

technically, no "oral argument" was made.

BK will be for way more than 800, which also justifies blacksurfer's point of bk became a necessity :titanic:

COPPER, so glad you enjoyed it, did you read the thread in off topic about mr. strut like a chicken, lady said she cried so hard she ruined her mascara, :roflmao:

technically, no "oral argument" was made.

BK will be for way more than 800, which also justifies blacksurfer's point of bk became a necessity :titanic:

COPPER, so glad you enjoyed it, did you read the thread in off topic about mr. strut like a chicken, lady said she cried so hard she ruined her mascara, :roflmao:

Hey rodeomom...I havent read it..better do so fast! I could use some good laughs!!

8-):lol:8-):lol:8-):lol:8-):lol:8-):lol:8-):lol:8-):lol: