Is there an attorney is Florida to help with wicked CA?

All the letters I've sent so far aren't getting these guys off my back and according to the Uniform Commercial Code the SOL is 4 years per UCC section 9 regarding collecting a deficiency from a repossession.

Is this 4 year SOL true for a repo deficiency?

I have almost $80,000 at stake as I am building a home for the past year that has appreciated like crazy near Gulf of Mexico and I won't be able to close with any negatives on CRA's. Right now the wife's credit scores are high mid score is 769 and this is her old repo from April 2000.

I wonder if I can hire an attorney to help me in Florida, this repo was in TN.

Thanks.

Hold on a minute. There is a difference between a SOL for a deficency and the reporting period for negative info.

For a deficency, you may have 4 years if that is what state law says. For the reporting period, it is 7 years. There is a chance they could be out of SOL, but could be reporting it. I would try to PFD.

Is the debt substantial?

Any chance on finding a new lender?

Yes, provided that all documentation was sent to you as required by law.

Somewhere I have some info on an attorney that practices in FL that can probably help you. I can't find it here, have to look for it at home and post it later.

Somewhere I have some info on an attorney that practices in FL that can probably help you. I can't find it here, have to look for it at home and post it later.

YESSSS!!!!! and thanks.

Hold on a minute. There is a difference between a SOL for a deficency and the reporting period for negative info.

For a deficency, you may have 4 years if that is what state law says. For the reporting period, it is 7 years. There is a chance they could be out of SOL, but could be reporting it. I would try to PFD.

Is the debt substantial?

Any chance on finding a new lender?

they can report this until 5-2007, DOLA was 5-2000, they are not reporting yet.

did you find it??? thanks.