Method of verification Question

I requested a Method of Verification(aka Procedural Request) from Experian, on 3/20, for two accounts, neither were marked in dispute by CA, I re-sent out 2nd Debt validations, one acct has now disappeared, but one acct remains still marked 'under investiagation' by EX, but nothing by the CA. Since the 15 days have elasped, and I had not recieved any communication from either the CRA or any reponse from the CA. What should my next step for be for both parties,since I have never heard anything from the CA listed?

Did you send these CMRRR? When the the CRA receive the letter?

Which CRA is in question? Have you pulled your report via privacy guard? I think this will help to determine what the next step is.

All via CMRRR, greencards were back in two days, as per prior posting EXP, as I stated before, as a result of the request, EXP re-investigated beginning 3/24.. do they then have 30 days or is the 15 days soley for the MOV? I do not expect a reply from EXP, and PG reports don't always show the whole story, and as long as u have a valid report # from EXP, you can see the status of acct. in question. With no response from either party, do I just file an ITS on the CA,as I can doc. them on a number of violations?

As Xanthos says:

"For the record, however...CRA's are in violation every time they verify a trade line. Every. Time. Without exception. Doesn't matter if it's accurate or not. As a matter of procedure, they don't follow legal protocol."