Results from Experian online dispute. What is my next step?

I just received an e-mail from Experian stating that the results of my dispute were available online. I disputed online that this account was not mine. These are the results:

Credit Items

FIRST USA BANK

Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.... Outcome: Updated

FIRST USA BANK

Address:

PO BOX 8650

WILMINGTON, DE 19899

Account Number:

XXXXXXXXXXXX.... Mortgage Id:

Original Creditor:

Closed/Account charged off. $2,033 written off.

Date Opened:

03/1993

Reported Since:

10/1999

Date of Status:

04/2005

Last Reported:

04/2005 Type:

Revolving

Terms:

NA

Monthly Payment:

$0

Responsibility:

Credit Limit/Original Amount:

$2,500

High Balance:

$2,600

Recent Balance:

$0

Recent Payment:

$0

Account History:

Charge Off as of 10-1999 to 3-2005

Your Statement:

NA

Account information disputed by consumer (Meets requirement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act)

Creditor's Statement:

Purchased by another lender.

What should my next step be? Do I have to wait until October 2006 for this to fall off?

Well, from the very last statement, it looks like they have sold it to yet another JDB. You can try sending the CA a DV letter and see what happens. Wait at least 60 days, and try disputing again using a different reason.

Thanks for the advice. I have not received anything from a collection agent regarding this account, so I have nobody to DV. I will take your suggestion and try disputing after 60 days using another reason.

Is this past the SOL in your state? If so, I would send them a letter stating it's past the SOL, and they can't collect or report it. Someone posted something about this already, but I don't know where the thread went. :?

Anyway, you can find the address and name of the CA on your credit report, unless it's the OC.

Is this past the SOL in your state? If so, I would send them a letter stating it's past the SOL, and they can't collect or report it. Someone posted something about this already, but I don't know where the thread went. :?

Anyway, you can find the address and name of the CA on your credit report, unless it's the OC.

This entry on my report is from the original creditor. I have no entries in any of my credit reports from any collection agencies or JDBs. It seems like I have to wait until the full 7 yrs are up unless I get lucky.